Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Cheating With My Own Boyfriend

Manny came into see me after work, he said he had something to tell me that was going to break his heart.
I’m going out with Glen, he said. He’s going to give it a go. He and Glen have things in common. Illness. etc. (Glen’s money… I’m such a bitch)
Glen encouraged him to come and see me, to give me the news. I bet! The only time ever, and the first and last time, Glen will encourage such things. After this I am banned, black listed, Manny isn’t allowed to see me. I’m number one enemy who Glen is jealous of.

I have no doubt that he encouraged you to come and see me.

So Glen (thinks he) wins. Oh, I can just see him with his miss-placed pride with Manny as his boyfriend – telling people Manny is his boyfriend. Er!

But Manny said that he loved me, I told him that I love him too.

Don’t you go getting herpes – Glen has them up his arse. I don’t want you to have spots, I said. Manny asked me if they could spread. Maybe, I said. I don’t know. But they are contagious if they are obvious.

Glen told Manny that he thinks that I spied on him and Julien having sex. Jasus! The last two people I’d want to see having sex, I replied. It simply is not true. (Where on earth that came from I don’t know. And where was it to have supposed to have happened!)

I spoke with Rachel on the phone for two hours.

And then… Manny called at 10pm to say he’d just got home from Glen’s and did I want to go over.
I was still talking to Rachel and said I’d call him back.
He was going to have a shower.
When I called back he said I thought you’d be halfway here. See you in fifteen minutes. Because he was so definite about it, took away my chance to procrastinate, if you like, I went over.

So, I think, Manny thinks he can go out with Glen and see me behind his back, that's what it amounts to. Nothing really changes except the titles we each have.

No comments: