Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nice Shorts

I went around to the shops, it was hot. Burning in the sun. I needed milk. A girl and guy were walking the other way, in shorts and singlets. They were both laughing and lost in each other. The boy had on thin blue cotton shorts and no undies. It was obvious; I could see him pushing against the inside of his shorts. More boys should. He had a nice, big, thick cock hanging down; circumcised, nice knob, I could see it clearly. He seemed to be oblivious, or he didn't care.

They passed by without even, seemingly, noticing me.

I thought, he might as well be wearing nothing. Nice it was too. I could see the folds in his skin.

The sun shimmered just above the road. A gentle breeze blew, blowing cold across the sweat on my skin. God reminding me of sin?

 

2 comments:

Bert said...

I was catching the train home from work earlier this week when it was really hot, and these two younf people, an 18 year old girl and shirtless guy walked past. I looked at the shirtless guy admiring his torso. They stopped and turned to speak to me. I thought they were going to have a go at me for being a shirt lifter interested in 18 year old torso. they didn't. They asked me if I was a cop. Crushed anyone could think I was a cop, Isaid 'no', as I rued my middle aged creeping conservatism.

FletcherBeaver said...

A cop of all things? Goodness?