Friday, April 09, 2010

Hey Ravi

 Ravi called, he wanted to know what happened to us? He says he misses me.

I told him straight, that he was too hard to organise, that he never seemed to catch up when I could and that he seemed to work every weekend.

He said he was sorry for just thinking about himself. He wants to reconnect, with the bond we had, he says he wants to get together.

You know, Ravi has a really nice... oh, I guess I shouldn't say that. It's just that it's really handsome, thick, good to hold. Good flesh on it, nice curve. I miss that about him. I guess, I should miss him for other reasons?

He's gone to Thailand. I did ask him if he thought it was the wisest of holiday destinations, but he said he just had to get away.


3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Meh...missing someone on the basis of their penis is as good a reason as any other.

FletcherBeaver said...

Why not, whatever works

FletcherBeaver said...

He is smart and funny and handsome too, it's not just his...