Monday, January 25, 2016

Poor Buddy

I'm off to get Buddy, after he's had his nuts cut off today. Poor him. I dropped him off at 8.30am.

He walked out from the back looking quite okay, tongue out which he doesn't normally, but marching out with some bulldog attitude, so he looked pretty normal. The nurse and I sat on the floor, she said she adored him, as I gave him a kiss on the head. He cuddled up.

It all went well. "He is easy to deal with."

"He is pretty laid back."

"Yes, he is."

He can eat tonight. Keep him quiet. No jumping up. He should sleep inside tonight, so he doesn't get cold. No walking for a few days. He can eat a light meal. He should have his stitches out in 10 days, they will text me when that is due.

Dogs that are not de-sexed get prostate cancer at a higher rate than dogs that are not desexed.

I lifted him into the car.

When we got home, he just sat, with his head drooping further and further down like he was really tired.

Poor him.

No comments: