Friday, January 25, 2019

Hot Night

I slept like a baby, last night. Although, I sleep like a baby every night. But, last night, the over night minimum was 32 degrees. Yesterday, it was 40 degrees and today it is forecast to be 44 degrees.

We have air conditioning in our bedroom, but we only use it on unbearable nights, like last night. We used it last night, the first time we have used it this summer. We try not to use it for environmental reasons. And truthfully, despite some hot nights, last night was the first time I really felt like I needed it. So, I slept with my doona over me. Lovely.

The thing I love about living in Melbourne is that there is always a change and at 4pm it is forecast to drop 20 degrees in 20 minutes, from 40 to 20. Lovely. Can't wait for that, the relief is normally exquisite.

No comments: