Thursday, February 18, 2021

Wildside

I got a copy of Wildside, that's the Australian police drama, not the US show of the same name about which I know nothing. 20 episodes, the last 20 episodes. I used to love it, it was gritty and real. And it had two of my favourite men in it. And who doesn’t love a good cock show, er, cop show.

At one stage, it used to be on late, 11pm. This must have been before I met Sam. I used to sit up in bed and jerk off at the thought of Alex Dimitriades and Aaron Peterson doing each other. Of course, I used to smoke a lot of pot back then, so my imagination was primed for such things; on my own, in the dark, late in the evening. Ha ha. The creativity of THC, there is nothing like it.

We should all smoke more pot, we'd all be nicer as a society. Well, if we replaced alcohol with marijuana that is.

Of course, I don't smoke pot any more, er, because Sam doesn't like it. This mismatch of a pot smoker and a non pot smoker cannot be underestimated. It doesn’t work, and something has to give. Of course, I got Sam smoking pot, but he never really liked it, so it didn’t stick.

I mean, I'm fine with it, no longer smoking it, as there is nothing like the look of disappointment on your boyfriend’s face to kill your buzz. It’s cheaper too. ðŸ˜¬

So Wildside. I just chanced upon the episodes I got. I wonder what the chances are of stumbling over the rest of the episodes.


No comments: