Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fumigation

We are just settling in to watch TV, when Sam goes to the kitchen to put some teatree oil on a scratch, or a pimple, or a blemish and he drops the brand new bottle on the kitchen floor and it, of course, shatters.

That was a palaver in itself, his cursing dropping a full bottle and the clean up that ensued.

Once he had finished mopping up, and wiping up, and cleaning up, we try to continue watching TV.

"It's pretty minty," says Sam.

Pretty fucken minty alright!

Pretty soon I can taste it on my lips. Not long after that, if I said my eyes were burning, it would be overstating it, but not by much. And pretty soon I could feel a head ache coming on, OMG! It was overwhelming. We were driven out of the ground floor and upstairs to bed.

Even upstairs with the bed room door closed, I could still taste it on my lips and feel it in my eyes, it was that strong. 


No comments: