Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Thing

 You know, I just realised something in the shower, when I was relaxing under the heat of the jet, living alone I can have a loufah, again. It's just one of the things that I couldn't share. If my loufah started to move around the shower, it was all over for me.

Well, I know what I do with loufahs.

You know like if someone suggests the food you are about to eat is off.

I'm starting to play music again, now that I don't have to battle with Tim's bubble gum pop afliction. Tim's cds are still lying on the carpet out of their cases and he left three weeks a go. How long a go was it?

I'm even giving Macy Gray a spin. I'd never dare to if anyone was around, after the scorn I've pour on her for sounding like Donald Duck. You know, I always thought great songs, shame about the voice. And I like black chicks.


No comments: