Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Man

Friday Man has been on the tram every morning this week. I'm not sure if he gets it, yet? I sat next to him, yesterday, it was just the seat that became vacant in an, otherwise, crowded tram. I didn't really want to sit next to him, I can't look at him if we are side by side. I pushed my leg against his, he felt warm, before he moved it away.


Today he ended up standing in the doorway, next to where I was sitting, leaning back, bulge out. All I had to do was look sideways and there was his sex ready for my gaze. He looked at me looking at him. He looked down at his wad and then looked away again. I made no secret of admiring him. He didn't seem mind, he just stood and let me look. Blankly, intense. He has a nice big lump behind his fly, slung low and prominent, curving to the right under the pin-striped fabric of his suit pants. He looked at me looking at it, with expressionless eyes; narrowed and quizzical, taking me in. He didn't flinch for a minute.

Nice cock, buddy, my eyes said.

I'm into you looking at it, his eyes said.


No comments: