Sunday, July 22, 2007

Calm Before The...

What am I doing? I haven't packed any thing. Do I have a suit case? What's all the terrorist packing rules? I have no idea? (wink, wink) I leave Tuesday. My head is spinning.

I'm watching "House sitter" with Steve and Goldie. I was so cold, I came back to bed.

The sun is shinning.

No need to panic yet?


I'm going away with the two guys I love most in the world, Mark and Luke. You know, I think that is when Manny dumped me, when I told him about Vietnam. It must have bought something home to him, our basic inequality. I mean, if I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't go away on holidays without him.


1 comment:

RIC said...

Enjoy your holidays in Vietnam the very best you can, Chris!
I like travelling with friends, but not with a boyfriend. Only once I did it. Never again! I missed everything, except... the boyfriend and long hours in a hotel room... What a waste!
:-)