Sunday, May 02, 2010

Beginning To Think Again

I woke up after midday. Ah, it's Sunday, stop looking at me like that.

Stuart rolled a joint at 1pm, just before he left.

“Who’d’ like a joint before I go?” Big Stuart smile, looking over at me for my agreement.

“Yes thanks,” I said.

Bigger Stuart smile. Shane looked unconvinced... you know, we are both trying to stop. I wanted to say, He's your boyfriend, but they are still at the we-are-not-boyfriends. Besides, I was too busy puffing away. Of course, Shane didn't say no.

I headed to mums, by bike. Nice and slow, meandering along the bike path.

I cooked mum lunch, late yes, and was home by 4.30pm.

I pissed around on my computer for the rest of the afternoon. You know, as you do. I must do some research into computer addiction.

I brushed off my novel and have been doing some work on it. Three chapters.

Sebastian came over and cooked dinner, it's always nice to have someone cook for you. But then, I don't really cook, I can but I don't, I find it boring, so I have lots of people who cook for me. Not sure why, as I rarely return the favour. I cook cakes, occasionally, if the whim takes me. 

We watched brain rot television.

Stuart turned up late and rolled me a joint just in the nick of time. I was beginning to think again.


No comments: