Monday, May 10, 2010

Lovely Day Off

What a glorious day. Good morning world?

I had to get up and take my car to the mechanic at 9am. I think I panicked when the mechanic said I couldn't get the car fixed last week, that I had to wait until this week, so I took the first time. 9am this morning? What was I thinking? Still, it got me out bed and out of the house before the afternoon to enjoy the day.

It's been a very neglected GTI lately, so I didn't want to cancel it. The leaking window has been, finally, fixed and the faulty diver's side window button. Two censors are being replace, one to do with the idling. It's the first time it's been in to be chacked out after I drowned it in water coming back through NSW. What's that, five months?

My brother's down from Qld staying with mum, the sky is blue, the birds are singing.

 

No comments: