Friday, September 20, 2013

Let's Party

Today is the day. We don’t have to do anything else except pass the hours away, move into the afternoon, 5pm. No more sleeps, none. Nothing else to organise, all done. Except maybe Monday off? It was all sprung on me, by Sam.

Christine is away today. Is she away on Monday? I don’t think so. I should just take the day off, don't think about it, just ask. It makes it an expensive “pastime,” so to speak, I lose as much in wages as it costs. Still, 
it is better than going to work wasted after the... um... er... celebrations. 


I was all done and ready to roll at 8.05am. I can’t work out these mornings, some days it seems like I have done nothing and I am pushing for time, other mornings it just seems to flow and I’m ready to leave with time to spare.


The police seemed to have a car stopped up Little Smith Street, next to Trippy Taco. They had the occupants out of the car and appeared to be starting a search of each of them. The car's doors and boot were open.

It was 8.10am.

That’s kind of topical, I thought, considering what we were about to partake in. I had to think really... coincidence? How much "drug business" goes on in this nick of the woods? It is a modern world, after all. I suspect the degree of drug participation is in direct relationship to one's home's proximity to the CBD.


So, the cops had the crims on the tarmac. 8 o'clock Friday morning? I would guess they are doing their weekend deliveries?

I wonder if the cops ever feel horny when they have those boys on the ground as they frisk them. Their hands could just go a bit further up the inner leg than was required. Just up against the bulge, briefly. Over it, momentarily  If it was a drug bust, I'm sure that gay coppers would be able to look in the boy's undies without any explanation required. A cute young criminal, hot and horny.

"Now I am going to have to search you," says the turned on gay copper. You could imagine what is going through his mind and he tells the cute young thug to "undo em."

I’m sure it’s happened. A particularly cute young criminal type, who need the front of his pants searched to check if he was carrying. Imagine feeling his well packed jocks. He'd squirm, but there'd be, essentially, nothing he could do.

The guy lying at the back of the car was big and fit, he was on his stomach and he looked like he had a nice arse. One of those cocky Western Suburbs Arab boys, or a muscly Greek. He’s tested the merchandise during the night, he struck out with the ladies, he finds, to his surprise, that he likes being manhandled. The gay copper took him back to the station for a full cavity search in private, just him and the kid. He complains about inappropriate touching afterwards, but none of the other cops listen.

Um… er… well, that’s what I thought as the cop cars and the stopped car quickly passed by on my right hand side.

Such thoughts for so early in the morning, as the annoying woman in the Yarris in front of me put her righthand blinker on at the last minute. Shake of the head.


I thought about Monday off, a lot first up at work. Then I just decided to ask. That leap of action… stop processing it and just make the call. The time for thinking is over, the time for action is here.” 

“Yes, of course, no problem.”

“Christine is not away on Monday, is she…”

“It wouldn’t matter anyway," said Cathy. "We are very flexible here.”

Done. I emailed Sam. Apparently, he even has a contractor in on Monday who he has to attend to. Poor him.


Then I pissed away the afternoon, with a knot in my stomach. Now I'm home and... a few pipes down.

No comments: