Sunday, October 10, 2021

Flick Of The Wrist

 I've hurt my wrist. (Yeah, okay, make all the humorous comments now) I'm not really sure how I did it. I'm not really sure when I did it.

I was watering my ZZ plants, taking them out side to give them a thorough water, and my wrist just kind of failed on me when I went to pick up one of the big pots. I lost all strength in my right hand, and there was a sharp pain up the outside edge when I tried to put weight on it. There was pain when I forgot and tried to put weight on it again.

It was really painful, shooting pain, and a general weakness.

And when I forgot, my wrist was playing up and used it again, there was even more pain. Continuing pain. Damn it.

My phone rang, I was sitting on the floor around my over sized coffee table eating dinner, I push myself up to get my phone, forgetting about my strained wrist, it gives way under me, and I nearly land face first in my dinner. 😜

It was David, we both laughed at me potentially wearing my dinner as a face mask.

I hate it when things aren't working properly. I don't know how people cope with anything more permanent.


No comments: