Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friday Man

I caught the earlier tram, I had to be in a meeting by 8.30. Friday Man was on the earlier tram. It was nice to see him, him and his boyish looks. He has a stare-like gaze too, which is hot. Burning eyes. Baby faced.

We stood facing each other in the articulation.

The boy sure is hung. His big dick was pushed straight down in his pants, where it bulged over his balls. It pushed out in his suit pants, like a fist. He had a blank look on his face, as he listened to his ipod. He saw me looking and his only reaction was to gaze down, vaguely.

I decided to move away from him, thinking it was all in my vague, morning brain and took a seat looking away from him, in the front section. When the seat opposite me became vacant, he came and sat in front of me, pointing his ample crotch at me, again. The boy's got a big cock, he's got three distinct bulges in his crotch. The boy's pretty, as he gazes blankly at me, bouncing his thigh.


No comments: