Monday, November 12, 2007

I Wanted to a) Marry him b) Lick him

8.30am. 86 tram. I buy a ticket and sit straight down. I'm puffed because I had to run to get on. I looked diagonally down the middle of the car. Dark, curly hair, still wet from the shower. 5 o'clock shadow @ 9am, dark against his olive skin. Big dark sunglasses hiding his eyes. White shirt checked with fine black lines. Brown tie, Windsor knot, not quite pushed to his whiskery throat. Brown waist coat, three buttons. V shaped shoulders, strong chest, chunky arms. Solid, strong, gazing down reading a novel. Gorgeous.

He looks up, in my direction, probably @ me gazing @ him. Nice square jaw.

I look away, gaze out the window.


4 comments:

B said...

What about both? ;)

FletcherBeaver said...

Lick before you marry, that's what I've always said,

Gabriel said...

or (c) you could go up to him, adjust him tie and say (a) and (b). done.

FletcherBeaver said...

I think I especially want to adjust his tie.