Sunday, November 04, 2007

Windy, Wet Morning

Or we could lay on our respective couches and watch the box set of Heroes, as Matt is busy all around us. He is in and out all day, as the afternoon slips away.

Mark calls to see if I'm going up to Bolago.

Matt brings us dinner, in between clients and DJ'ing.

The rain falls, mother nature is hysterical. The trees flap around like sticks the lightening lights up the night. The large drops of rain fall heavily on the roof.

I don't know how many episodes of Heros we watch? Shane picks up Matt between disk 5 & 6.


I woke up on the couch at 3 am, with some Christian dim whit banging on about alcohol and what the bible says about temperance. I particularly enjoy the whistle and the clunk the TV makes as it switches off via remote control. It's like the ultimate stun gun, Take this evil from my screen!


Today, it's Adam's birthday in St Kilda. My head is thick, I'll need a few coffees before I'm thinking straight. How much pot did Shane and I smoke? Fuck me, I'm going to be great at this birthday.

"Yeah, yeah, good." Eyes like slits. "No, I've not been up to much." Cough. Cough. "You know, the same old same old." Who is this, I think? "Good to see you, though."

May be a nice long shower?

What time is it?

Maybe some sugar?

I ate donughts for breakfast, yesterday. Do you think I'm taking this lose 5 kilos seriously? I never eat donuts for breakfast, only when I know I'm not supposed to.

Black coffee. Museli. Get with the program!


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

oooh museli and black coffee... never tried that combination. hehe.

FletcherBeaver said...

mmm, with brown sugar