Monday, December 15, 2008

Out for Coffee

I went out for dinner with David, Shane and Sebastian, to the pub, it's a Monday night thing, when I was supposed to be out with Mitchel. Oops. I hadn't heard from him during the day, I assumed he couldn't male it. He text just as my main meal was put in front of me. Bad Christian! What to do now? I thought. How do I slide out of this one. We'd headed out to dinner, actually, it was only 19.45

He and I went for coffee afterwards. He's really sweet, easy to be with, you know, kind of like we've always known each other. It feels so natural, him walking beside me, like that's where he belongs.

I like him. I even melt a little when he is around, I can feel it. When he looks at me, when he laughs. When I push my leg against his and he pushes back just the same. Sweet. Smart. Funny. Makes me smile.

I should put more effort into him.

 

1 comment:

Oliver said...

I know what you mean about "putting more effort" into dating someone. Personally, sometimes I wonder if I'm just TOO GOOD at being single. Being independent and free and all that is just such a luxury.