Saturday, November 21, 2009

Four Eyes

Gyod! I've got to wear glasses now, when I'm on the computer, as well as reading. They say it happens. It's just that I never conceivably thought that it would happen to me.

In the words of Patsy Stone, Surgery is a viable option now a days.

I never thought I'd be saying that. You know, let some surgeon loose on me, for what is, essentially, an elective, optional, procedure. But, there you go. I guess it's not even a surgeon. A laser machine operator, more likely. It doesn't sound nearly as glamorous, now does it.

I remember when the doctor came to see me just before I had a gasostropy and he was obese. Yeah, there's a shinning picture for health, I thought.

It's probably Kylie with four kids from Werribee, who go a certificate in laser procedure from the local TAFE, who says, Hold still, this won't hurt a bit, now a days.


No comments: