Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He's Home Again

As soon as I saw him, he smiled that smile and I thought, how cute are you.

My baby is home, cute as ever. I pinched his cheek and slapped his arse. Twice. He was on me the second time, kind a surprise attack. It seems two weeks away and the boy has greatly heightened needs. Just like that, not too much was said, it was all action. I liked it. Any time you want, sunshine.

He bought me a jumper and an umbrella. It's a great umbrella, well, the idea is good. It's a real gizmo umbrella, it folds away to nothing, but when you extended it, it is the size of a golf umbrella. When we walk to work together, I only have one umbrella, so I guess he's sick of getting his hair wet. I mean, he is gay after all under that mild mannered exterior.

But, do I really want to carry something extra in my brief case, every day?

I took him out and bought him a hamburger. He was nearly impressed.

I told him that I still haven't got a new battery for my car. He held his hands in the air and said that I'd had two weeks.

He was tired from jet lag, so we fell asleep in each other's arms for the afternoon. How sweet.

He's grown pubes, I like it.


No comments: