Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who Should Pay For The Carbon Tax?

I think the people with children should pay for the carbon tax, as they are the ones who have a vested interested in the races survival. Everything is geared towards them, the tax system, the political system, the social system, working families, how many times have I heard that? Let them give something back, for a change after years of favouritism, where they’ve been allowed to breed unchecked.


I personally don't want to pay a carbon tax, hands in the air, as I don't care if the human race survives, or doesn't survive, after I have died, as I don't have children, there’s nothing of me going forward.

And, I think, it will survive relatively the same for my life time, at least.

Until that time, I want my costs to be as small as possible, you know, like everyone else does. Minimum costs, for maximum income.

There is a good argument to be made that the human race won't, and shouldn't, survive, as we haven't made much of a job of it, thus far. At any given point, a third of the world is starving, a third of the world doesn't have access to fresh water, while the other third eats itself to death. At any given point, fifty per cent of the population hates the other fifty percent.

What's the point? What is there to save?

Why should we survive?

One hundred thousand years and there won’t be any trace of us having ever been here, that’s how clever we are.


No comments: