Friday, February 24, 2012

I Could Have Conquered the World by Now

I was up at 9.30. I'm going to have to enjoy it for the next week. I made coffee and muesli and was straight to my computer and updating my old blogs, putting in my old journals. I love it. It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining down in such a gorgeous way. Lovely and warm, shining brightly. I've got journals going back years. It's my tribute to Tom, to our friendship. I can hear him talking when I read those words, he comes alive again. I’m lucky because I have that, which is more than most people have, who have lost someone.

I'm doing it for me, so I can go back and remember him whenever I want.

Anyway, I was only going to do it for an hour, or so, while I had my breakfast. Sit back against the couch at the coffee table; sip, taste, read. But, the time ticked away and here I am in the afternoon. Ridiculous!

Okay, I go back to work next Thursday. Yay! I'm sooooo lucky. I know I don't get any sympathy from anyone who has been trudging off to work. I so don't need to to keep myself entertained. I never get bored.

So, I'm getting up and I'm getting some work done, before my time is no longer mine. Sad face. I'm going to finish fixing the walls in the spare room. Here I go.

Oh, I should have done so much. I know how to do heaps of things, followed by knowing how to do even more things in theory, even if I have never, actually, done them. The only thing that stops me from getting stuff done is a lack of confidence. But when I start, suddenly it is done and it seemed so easy.

But... I am such a lazy cunt!

How do you get cured of being lazy? Really?

You know, if I didn't have that one personality trait, I'd have conquered the world by now. I'd have been the king of the wall. Pity! Hey?

Anyway, gotta go, I've got things to do.

Okay tattslotto, this is it. This is the weekend. Blow on the dice for luck. Pat the rabbits foot. Cross my fingers just so.


No comments: