Monday, December 29, 2014




I was up at 7am. It was a lovely cool morning. No pot for me this morning, I would never touch Luke’s pot, as he can be “funny” about it. It makes no difference that I had provided all of the pot thus far, past glories Christian, past glories, what matters now is the present looking forward. Your pot supply is spent and therefore old news and is hardly to be counted in any way. Nobody can remember that now.

(Yeah, maybe I am just a bitch)

I made coffee and smoked a cigarette. I had a shit.

The cool wind blew in through the back door.

Buddy headed upstairs at 7.30am.

I chatted to David on messenger. He’s not feeling his best, he’s been out at Club 80, I can only assume, sucking the cum out of random arses.

Sam and Buddy arrived downstairs at 8am.

Jay was up at 8.44am. On with the headphones and the game was started for the day.

I put Nancy Wilson on. “Fly me to the moon…” The cool breeze blew in through the open doors.

We took Buddy for a walk at 9am. 

Luke got up and rolled joints. He pushed the pot towards me whan I was done.

Mark and Luke and Jay went to the museum. 

Sam and I went out and ate. Hoi An street food.

Jane arrived.

Antony arrived early, as he said himself. He had some strange irritated red patches under each of his eyes, for which I got him some aloe vera picked fresh off the plant outside, which he applied for most of the evening.

David arrived. He said he hadn’t eaten for three days. He said he’d decided to stop sitting at home with Friends and Golden Girls. So, he has joined all of the gay online things, Scruff grinder and whatever the other one is called. He had been doing fantasy hook-ups with total strangers. We I asked him for the second time why he hadn’t eaten for 3 days, he replied, 

“Do I have to spell it out for you?”

Well, clearly yes, I have to say now, as I still don’t really know why he didn’t eat for 3 days.

He was going home to lay in the dark with the door open, so some guy could come and suck him off without

Adriana arrived.

LouLou didn’t come, I am not sure why? She sent some cryptic message about the power being out at her place and that everything needed charging. She’d try and Skype visit if the power came back on.

 

We had a lovely night. Luke cooked a roast and bread and butter pantone. Adriana supplied MDA and cocaine.

We got messy and laughed a lot. Lot’s of talking, as you may imagine.

Antony chain smoked, drank endless cups of coffee, and constant supply of alcohol until he was saturated, well, he would have to have been. God knows how many cigarettes he must smoke a day? 

I said to Luke that Antony must by them in cartons. 

Luke replied, “Well he’d have to otherwise he’d be going to the milk bar three times a day.


No comments: