Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dumping the Prime Minister

I, actually, don't think this is the right course of action for the government, or the country. A Prime Minister should be elected and should stay as Prime Minister until there is an election that his party wins, or loses. This does not serve the country well, it only serves the politicians. This is the politicians governing for themselves. Put forward your best person, put forward your best policies and leave it up to the people of the country to decide if you are successful, or if you a fail.

It shouldn’t be the case that you only have to give it your best shot and if that doesn’t work you get to put somebody else up.

Four Prime Ministers in five years, this is not working.

2 comments:

Victor said...

I agree with you but I'm glad Abbott is gone nonetheless.

FletcherBeaver said...

I agree, I am still glad Abbott is gone