Thursday, September 17, 2015

I've Been Sick

I had vomiting and the squirts all day yesterday, sure makes everything hurt today. I'm exhausted, quite frankly. Oh, don't you hate, it is the worst point to get to. Sometimes when I am throwing up I just feel like crying. I certainly moan, sometimes I hear myself as if I am listening to another person.

In 36 hours, I have eaten two small bowls of soup and have drunk a glass of apple juice and I still don't feel hungry. Just nothing, I have felt like eating nothing at all. The only think that I wanted was a few sips of apple juice every few hours. I don't know why it was apple juice? Shrug.

It is awful when the contents of your stomach is constantly half way to your mouth and your right hand vaguely smells of shit and you wonder if it will ever be safe to fart again. Don't get me wrong, I am always a good hand washer, I reckon that is why I don't get sick very often. I'm sure it is psychosomatic, there just always seems to be that suspect waft.

No comments: