Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cold Morning

It is cold this morning. What happened to us all frying for the rest of the year? What happened to the El Ninia, or El Ninio, or El Nana drying us out like the skin on the back of grandma's hands? 

Not that I am complaining, you understand, I am sure "that" will all come soon enough and the steam will shimmy from the horizon. I quite like the cool, anyway. If I had to choose, I like it better than the heat. The really hot heat, that is. There is no place more beautiful than Melbourne on a sunny spring day, but that burning, hot 40 degree heat, ah, no thanks. Pass.

It is just that the weather this year really has been weird, weirder than weird. It has been cold until really late in the year, we were having open fires in September, for the universe sake! Then it got really hot for a few days and now it is cold again. Brrrr!

Climate change? Who believes that nonsense. Not me, I can tell you that straight up. "It's crap."

No comments: