Monday, August 22, 2016

I Don't Want To Be a Girl

I had a dream that I'd had a sex change. I was feeling my crotch and I could feel that my balls were gone. Oddly, and I'm not sure what this says, I was walking down a supermarket isle at the time.

But, I don't want to be a girl, I said to myself. I don't want to be a girl. I don't want to be a girl. I don't want to be a girl. And I woke up with a start. It was 6am. The light was just starting to seep into the bedroom. Sam was snoring, as he does.

It was just a dream, I told myself. What do you think that means? I thought, as I lay in bed, in the warmth under the covers and tried to make sense of it.

And then the first thing that came up in my Facebook feed this morning was, 9 dream symbols you shouldn't ignore. Good thing I don't believe such stuff as having a sex change wasn't one of the 9 symbols not to be ignored.

Funny the things you dream, hey?

No comments: