Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Eve

Did you have a nice time at your sisters last night, asks Mark

Yes, a nice time was had by all, I say.

Glad to hear that. Was Granto home? asks Mark. My brother inlaw, Grant, fell off his bike just before Xmas. There was a group of them going bike riding. A boy's trip. Grant's back tyre was clipped by another rider’s front tyre going down a hill and he came off his bike at speed. He was in hospital for 5 days.

Yes, his arm in a sling and only very careful movements, I say. 6 broken ribs

Ooohhh ahhhh...that would hurt, says Mark

5 golden rings, I say.

4 calling birds, says Mark.

3 French hens, I say.

2 turtle doves, says Mark

And a bulldog at the back door, I say.

Lol, says Mark. That doesn’t rhyme


We have no New Year’s plans. “A nightcap at 11pm and asleep before the clock strikes twelve?" said Mark. "That is what I am hearing.”

“Oh, there will probably be some fireworks somewhere to watch when the time comes." Oh? What is the big deal? Sam doesn't care, I don't really care, so it is a quiet night. Quiet nights are good.

Mark and Luke will be dancing the night away at the Lismore Show grounds. 


Adriana and Dean are in Lismore too. Not together, separately. As Mark said, Adrian is with her Greek faggotary. A gaggle of Greek guys, what is there not to like? Imagine all that arse hair? And all the foreskin? 

Dean will probably have somebody in tow, I guess, usually some twink, but he didn’t say.

I spoke to Dean just the other day, he’s been working at Alec Devine’s house in Park Street Brunswick. My one time straight boyfriend, back in the dance party days. Ecstasy Alec, all I’d have to do is give him an ecstasy and his pants came off really easily. (Actually, I never gave him anything, he always came fully loaded) 
Swapping clothes in that dance party toilet, rubbing bums starting us off. I saw Alec's dick for the first time. On somebody's couch early one Sunday morning after dancing all night, after everyone else had passed out, those hot jocks he was wearing, and how hard he was when he came out of them. That unexpected night in my spa, licking his arse. Too much? That unexpected night on my bed, when we f@#$%! for the first time.
Alec was not shy on ecstasy.  

Dean asked me if I wanted him to say hello to Alec for me. I declined the offer. Nah. It was a long time ago now. (Different life time)

Should we have New Year’s Eve plans? It is just like it is another day. Another summer’s day in a gorgeous sunny summer.

Milo sleeps on the carpet next to me, Sam lies on the couch behind me, this morning.

“Should we have New Year’s Eve plans?” I ask Sam.

“Yes,” he says. “Grocery shopping in Victoria Street.”

The sun is shining.

I'm guessing Sam doesn't care about our New Year's Eve plans, or lack there of. Duty calls, instead. Sam is all about a plan, a plan to get things done.


No comments: