Friday, August 11, 2017

And Then The Steps Were Done


The sun is shining today.

I read all the online news until the morning had just about slipped away.

I went for a walk at 11.11am, as it turned out. contributing to my minimum 180 minutes exercise for this week.

We ate Thai for lunch. Sam and I went out for it.

I pissed around on my computer for an hour after lunch. I shopped for dinner in Woollies.

Then I got on and finished the back steps. All done. I thought of my dad who taught me how to do these things, if not by direct instruction, by exam
ple, although it could have been either. I used to hang out with him and he worked in his garage, or in the garden, most weekends. It started to rain after I was done. Buddy didn’t get to go to the dog park because of the wet weather.

No comments: