Friday, July 06, 2018

Trolling

Sometimes, I like trolling the right-wing trolls. You know, those dumb cunts who blindly follow something particularly stupid. I don’t do it that often, you understand, as I normally have better things to do with my time, but just occasionally. Maybe, on a lazy Thursday morning (The beginning of my weekend) with a coffee and an hour to kill, it can be fun.

I don’t usually go in for blood sports, but sometimes I can be sucked into it. You’ve got to be somewhat kind to dumb animals, we all know that.

You can't ever respond to what they say directly. You just have to make your quips and get out. You can’t get obsessed, no, that is draining. You really do need to know when to say no more. You want them to bleed tears, not you. If I get cross, I know I have failed

It has to be for amusement. Why else do I do it? can’t just let their bigoted, homophobic, sexist, whatever comments stand without an opposing view. But you can't answer them, it has to be despite them. You can't get sucked in, you have to just give your view, irrelevant to them. If you answer them directly, you are heading down the path of insanity and bigotry.

Recently, there has been publicity about a men’s group, I’m not going to use their real name, as, quite frankly, I don’t want to give them any publicity – you know, amongst my two readers. We shall call them Scared Little Men Looking Backwards.

This is a group who thinks men are being marginalised and that feminism is the cause. But, of course. They believe in natural male masculinity – yes, I know, so much to unpack there, but let’s just go with it. Men are superior, women belong in the kitchen, yap, yap yap. They believe violence is perfectly okay to settle arguments and disputes. Apparently, a man isn’t a real man until he has had broken a heart, had his heart broken, had his head punched in and has punched in another guy’s head.

So, I made a comment about them being scared little boys, that you could almost hear the grunts and the knuckles dragging as they speak. That they are far from real men, just Neanderthals acting out.

Of course, I blame it on the failure of parenting over the last forty years. I think a lot of things can be blames on lousy parenting by the last crop of parents, but that is another story.

One of the “said” men said something about me being a soy latte sipper. (That seems to be the bogun’s default answer, soy latte sipper. It used to be leftard but now it is soy milk. Oh! Burn!)

I responded with, Don’t get me wrong, mate, I am all for you guys getting into your little bro groups to tug each other off on a regular basis.

Some guy told me I was being homophobic.

I’m guessing you don’t know what homophobic means, I replied.

Another woman supported me by saying that these men had better never discover where milk comes from, as it comes from estrogen heavy female cows. That would likely blow their minds – a very sensible and measured response to the misogynistic, toxically aggressive, sexist men’s group.


Then a (bogun) Perth woman told (the sensible, measured woman) she was the kind of woman Scared Little Men Looking Backwards warned everyone about. She yapped on about how the pendulum had swung too far against men and how (the sensible, measured woman) was part of the problem.

So, I simply asked (the Perth bogun) her how it felt to be a woman who disappoints other women?


Haha... buuuuurn... good one... said Mark. That’s honing your craft.


So, she responded with, “How do you feel about disappointing your father and grandfather. You are clearly a disappointment to all the men in your family. I feel fine (about herself).”

She obviously thought she could say whatever she liked to me. I could almost taste her smarmy, self-satisfied side coming out. So, the gloves came off. You want to take me on, do you?
So, I said that maybe she needed to get smacked about by one of Scared Little Men Looking Backwards before she felt anything. (Yes, I can see the problem with that statement, but she’d activated my nasty (gay) bitch side by this stage. Besides, if she chooses to support a violent men’s group at the same time putting other women down, she needs to have that support thrown back in her face. Besides, I told you I was trolling.)

“Who said Scared Little Men Looking Backwards abused women,” was her response. (They believe that violence is fine to solve disputes, in fact desirable, I’m sure it wouldn’t be a step too far for some of them)

You just put Scared Little Men Looking Backwards and abusing woman into the same sentence, I thought, my work here is done.

She was triggered. (nirvana) My comment had made her angry. She yapped on with a whole bunch of responses, who did I think I was. How dare I?

I withdrew. Nothing more needed to be said.

She repeated me letting down the men in my family.

Then she yapped on about women who claim to be assaulted and never report it until years later and only then to get money out of men. How did I feel about that? (Her grammar and spelling collapsing the more she wrote)

She said men were being marginalised in this day and age.

Then she told me I was homophobic. (I think some of these plonkers think that if a gay comment is directed towards them then that is homophobic)

Then when I didn’t answer, she put an angry face on her reply to my comment. Then she put angry faces on all of her comments.

But, I’d left the conversation by then.

Who knows what she wrote after that.

Sip coffee. Chuckle… Christian


Mark – Who are Scared Little Men Looking Backwards?

Christian – Scared Little Men Looking Backwards masculinity are a men’s group who believe in the reinstatement of the natural order of. According to them, a real man breaks a heart, has his heart broken, bashes another man's head in, and gets his head bashed in by another man in order to be a man. She was defending them. Oh yes, of course, and woman should be home in the kitchen, and men should be the providers, yap, yap, yap. Feminism is the enemy.

Mark – Oh....I would just get incensed with all that, I don’t have the composure I’m afraid...

Christian – We watched a doco on them on SBS. Sam and I sat there watching it in silence, mouths open. It is being imported from the great US of A, of course. Oddly, they are pro gay.

Mark – When I look at most of the trolling, it’s all done by fat middle aged white boguns, they all look like they’ve been churned out of a sausage machine.

Christian – thanks

Mark – What?

Christian – I just told you I'd been trolling

Mark – You’re not a bogun...😆

Mark – And you’re not trolling...

Christian – How could you live and be as dumb as these people. If they have to write more than two words, the grammar and spelling becomes illegible.

Mark – Keep taking money from education...that’ll do it...

Christian – yes, indeed. It is criminal, isn't it. The Liberal Party has a lot to answer for.

Mark – How anyone could vote for the Liberal Government is beyond me.

Christian – but, I am guessing, the conservative politicians don't want the electorate to be too smart anyway.

Mark – Time for my fwesh john gin joo and sourdough veggie toe’ist.

Christian – lubbly. I had muesli and quinces. And a bottomless cup of coffee. Speaking of which...

No comments: