Thursday, November 03, 2022

Just A Mum At The Sink

I wonder if serial killers like the feel of blood on their skin?

I was cutting up lambs hearts for Bruno and I got blood all over my fingers, and it felt like something. Very definitely something. With a stretch of imagination, a glove, because it is thicker than water? I imagined people who like that, would like it, because it is something.

Funny the thoughts you have while you are mixing up your pups gourmet dinner. Beef mince, lambs hearts, tuna, or sardines, sweet potato, and broccoli. Vitamins, probiotics, calcium powder made from dehydrated egg shells, a sprinkle of seaweed powder for his gums and teeth. a dash of olive oil, and a dash of coconut oil.

Hearts are full of blood and I had them to chop first. The sink looked like a crime scene by the time I was done.

The sun is shining. It is a glorious day. Poor lamb, I think.


No comments: