Saturday, August 19, 2023

Oh Well, There You Go

Christian

OMG! If I never hear The Matildas mentioned again, I won’t be disappointed.

Mark

Well yes, I felt the same way, but the game was sensational, don’t think I’ve ever been so invested in a game of football in my life, it completely ravaged me, I was a wreck...

Did you watch it?

Christian

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes

Mark

Haha, well you missed a very electric moment, like nothing quite like I’ve seen before, and your just getting the buzz from that, if you'd watched it you would understand why everyone is so mental about it....

Christian

I'm not even interested in perving on them in their shorts… ☹️

Mark

Haha....criso, your incorrigible...

They were amazing athletes...

And, seriously, it was amazing to watch, I wasn't really fussed but Luke wanted to watch it, and I got completely hooked...


No comments: