Friday, September 11, 2026

It Was A Glorious Day




It was a gloriously sunny day today, after a cool start. I went for a blood test this morning, and it was cold riding there at 8.15am. But, it was a really a lovely day, in the end. There are lots of house renovations and tradies in our street. It must be the season for it.

What is it Spring? Is it when everyone gets their mojo back after Winter?

Otto, and I, of course went for a walk taking advantage of the sunshine. We went mid afternoon when all the tradies were packing up and heading home for the weekend.

We came home via the dog park where I let Otto off his lead, getting him used to going on his own in a dog park without Brun, but there weren't many dogs in the park at that time of day so none came over to say hello to him.


2 comments:

David said...

Great pic - amazing how AI can depict near-reality. But I love the view.

FletcherBeaver said...

It was a view I got in my street as I took my dog for a walk. I love AI being able to recreate it