Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Around 7'ish

Damn – I forgot my mobile phone today so no late cancellations allowed. Guess this means I'll be turning up at your place unless there's somewhere you have a particular hankering to eat at – in which case I can meet you there. Let me know if you have a preference (it's too early for me to even contemplate what I might want to eat for tea).
☺ Kym


Perhaps, you'd best meet me at my place. Around 7'ish.
christian


Splendid – see you there
Kym


Hey Christian,
How are you this lovely day?
I'm trying to finish off the work I have ignored for weeks. The question is whether they will accept it sooo late!
Here's hoping!
Love ya
Tom


I'm good... goodish.
I handed in all of my work last night. All done.
It's a good feeling.
christian


I look forward to feeling it!
Tom


Work away buddy. You'll get it done. I have every confidence in ya! I don’t call you one of the smartest people I know for nothing.
Speaking of the other one, I sent Josh Gale a very cute little story about Madge and Gwyn talking about people who claim not to have time to make contact with their friends... and four days later, nothing! Do you believe it?
christian


Hmmm isn’t he coming over very soon?
Tom


Yes, July 04th. Goodness, that's soon.
Best he email me, if he wants a bed, that is!
christian


SMS. 13.39. Good to hear. Was gonna come over to see you both but my car's died again. Sigh. Will call you when I'm mobile again. Let me know if he gets worse – Jane

No comments: