Thursday, June 24, 2004

Txxx Lxxx voodoo doll

Hey Christian.
How's your day?
How's your mouth?
This "psychosomatic" stuff – we know when we are not feeling right, it's not "just on our heads".
Who was the doctor you saw?
My doctor has now misplaced my blood results, but assured me that he saw them and that all was okay with them. I find that interesting because the last two tests I had at Melbourne Sexual health showed that my plarlets, neutrophils and haemoglobin were all well below the normal range. So my guess is that he hasn't really looked at them, Sux – huh?
Anyways, hope this finds you well.
I didn't tell you, I fell in love on the weekend, with a guy who has a boyfriend (I found that bit out near the end of the night). It really irked me, and I cracked it and left, but he called me last night, saying he's been thinking of me all week, and just wanted to check "that I was real".
He wants to get together on the weekend.
I told him that I don't do boyfriends, but that he was pretty special himself and maybe he shoukld call me Friday night an try his luck anyway.
Hmmm. Not quite sure what I'm doing there. Perhaps inflicting pain on a wayward boyfriend? Hope it's not inflicting pain on myself!
Haven't seen you for AGES. Miss ya heaps.
Love Tom


Mornin'
Me mouth, apparently, is okay. Maybe a little nerve damage, which, to tell you the truth, is what it does feel like. Although, how I know what nerve damage feels like, I'm not so sure. So, there you go.
I saw Txxx Lxxx, or whatever his name was. He's c*ap. Good for Benjamin being in Botswana. I hope he's having a lovely time. I hope Txxx Lxxx is shipped off on the next boat, for crimes against the medical profession.
I even forgot to ask for Ziban... b*gger!
I reckon your doctor sounds even more suss than little Miss Star Hotel, however.
As for the boy who you met on the weekend, give him an ultimatum. Dump the boyfriend, or never call me again. That's what I reckon.
Otherwise, you are right, it'll be pain for all concerned. It's better to be a relationship breaker than an adulterous co-defendant. The pain is shorter and swifter.
Although, you may never be able to forgive him if he agreed to ditch. (Catch 22... he's history all ready)
Oh, it's so complicated isn't it?
You should just be able to go to the shop and order from a catalogue. Have them delivered in a box. They could develop their own will after that, you know, be kind of organic.
You know if they're too compliant, you'd only hate them for it.
I'm off to find a tropical island flush with mangoes, avocados and bananas... in the Mediterranean, natch... with the odd dumb native or two. Sounds like nirvana.
christian


You'll never guess which doctor I saw? Yep, that’s the one.
Anyway, back to Alfred haematology for me. He now is quite concerned about my blood results – I didn't bother raising yesterday’s assertion that all was fine. I'm going to get to the bottom of this Miss, even if it doesn’t kill me.
I demand a bone marrow biopsy I tells ya! Do the cytogenetics and know once and for all if it's Luke or my HIV meds or what!
Speak soon Miss.
Tom


We should go and play pool and get drunk and drown our sorrows. Although, Manny will kill me. He's said that I now have to call him, when I want to meet up, as I'm always out doing something else. It kind of made me snigger, as it'll only lead to a broken what's it'ed Greek boy. (See ya next year and all that) Precisely the wrong attitude to take with me, I thought. He's learnt nothing, I kind of hate him for it.
So pool miss? (evil laugh)
christian


Yes that sounds grand.
Are you busy Saturday night?
I now have extensions for all my work and can forget about it all for a little while.
xT


Hello there,
Was hoping you could help me with some info – I'm looking for a pub to write into the story. Jess is going to be meeting Mark S there. He's chosen one that's going to make her pretty uncomfortable (I think she's the kind of girl who doesn't go to pubs by herself so any pub would probably make her uncomfortable but I thought why not go hog wild and make it a bit of a seedy place). Any pubs in your area that fit the bill? I was thinking maybe the one next to your place but don't know if its of the type I'm looking for. A number of suggestions would be good.
☺ Kym


Well, well, well! I don't know what sort of pubs you think I hang out at, but...
The Canada in Swanston Street, between Queensberry and Grattan used to be a huge dive.
The one on the corner of Wellington and Johnston streets, the name of which escapes me at the moment.
The Punters Club in Brunswick street would have been good, but I think it is now closed for renos.
The one in Queens Parade, Clifton Hill, also on the corner of Wellington, is a real dive, a thug boys club. Lots of bashings. Now what was that one called?
The Old Colonial in Brunswick Street... not so rough, but daggy. Actually, a favourite of mine.
The Bluestone in Yarraville. Its in Ballarat Street, maybe called the Yarraville Pub.
The Staggshead in Williamstown – full of walfies and union blokes
How about that?
christian


Mornin fletchy... how are ya gums… Mark


Mark
I went to the doctor and he said he couldn't see anything wrong with my gum...well, no sign of infection.
But what about my ear, I said.
So he looked there too and he felt my nodes/glands, whatever and said he could see no sign of infection there either. So I don't think we should do anything, he said. And then he just sat there with a supercilious grin on his face.
I wanted to punch him.
He asked me if there is any pain... and there's not... not achy pain. Everything just feels odd/tired. And then I sat there wondering if it is all psychosomatic. And he just sat there... so I got up and left.
He mentioned something about a little nerve damage and now I think about it today, it does feel like that.
Tom and I hate him, as he has lost all of Tom's blood tests. Then he said feebly that they were all okay. Tom is now off to The Alfred with a voodoo doll of Txx Lxx with a bagging hook piecing his eyes (Is that bad to say?) to see a real doctor.
Herumph!


Hi there
How are you possum?
The Exhibition opening is at the Catherine Asquith Gallery… 13x Flinders Street
Where the fuck would one park? The opening is at 6 but he said to be early. I hate being early but then again I'd hate to be left on the foot path too (without a glass of fizz in my hand)... dither dither dither... you would not have finished work at 5.30 would you? What would be best for you? I might park at your place and take a cab, altho a parking station would prob be cheaper. Don't know where '130' is, not even sure if I know which one is Flinders Street but am presuming you could just walk there from your work. I lie... I do know which one is Flinders St if I think about it for more than 30 seconds.
Let me know what you think. I am trying to organise my week (now?) as its school holidays and if I don't get a grip things fall apart... actually they usually fall apart anyway so why bother planning ahead? I'm rambling, that must mean I should be vacuuming, doing laundry and dishes but I just can't be bothered and so am finding something else to do rather than what I should be doing. Any minute now someone will 'pop' in for a cuppa or call me and I'll be saved, yet again, from the torturous delirium that shrouds my every day...
Ciao Rachel


Rachel
Goin for a root.
Oh torturous delirium.
christian


I went to Manny’ and watched Charmed. We hugged on the couch. I kissed his soft lips.


Rachel
13X Flinders is roughly between Exhibition Street and Russell Street.
I could finish work around 5pm, maybe a bit earlier, a fraction, depending on the day, but you'd have to remind me. Memory of a gnat, remember.
Parking? Hmmm? You could park at my place. It would take you about 20 minutes, max, to walk there. Catch a tram to Exhibition Street for $3 and turn left down the hill. Or a taxi, even.
Have I answered all of your questions? Me thinks so.
Oh, I'm quite relaxed now. What a lovely world.
christian


From chrisso
Don't you think Gabriel Knight is a bit of a worry?


From Tommo
why u say that?
what the essendon news?


From chrisso
Gabriel Knight was that insane murderer who stabbed that girl a million times in Queensland.
Didn't catch the Essendon news, captain remote was on the job. But Eddie said it was a beauty, or amazing, or something.
Got a new fridge photo of Shane, though, from Melb Star. (Top fridge boy still)


From Chrisso
Now that I read the article, Shane Crawford admits that he is gay! Gosh, what a surprise.


Tom called me after this. Tom laughed and said, “My new boyfriend has made his first tentative steps towards me!”

No comments: