Friday, June 18, 2004

I Know What I'm Doing Tom

Hey Miss.

I'm cross because my "I know what I'm doing Tom" Doctor didn't put enough blood in the tube for it to be tested. I questioned him and he said he knew what he was doing.

Hmph I say!

Know indeed!

So I have to go back Monday and be bled again.

Anyways, hows you?

xT



Doll, what kind of shonkie medico are you going to? Have you checked this doctor's qualifications? Does he have them up on the wall. It sounds to me like you are going to the local Dingley Village 24 hours Palace come 711 come juicery. You came away yesterday feeling completely dissatisfied – sorry my words of encouragement came out wrong yesterday, by the way – and low and behold you had every reason to be feeling so.

Get a new doctor, they would be my simple words of advice today

I'm good, by the way.

I have to make the decision to put Red down, the time is here. It was going to be this weekend, but now I'm not so sure.

I was going to take him up to Bolago, but maybe that would be too distressing for him, so I'm not going to do that. I've kind of lost my resolve a bit today. I want to take him to Bolago to bury him, but that would mean driving up there straight afterwards, with his body. Somehow that doesn't seem that appealing.

Hm?

christian



How are ya, young lady?

Jolly good, pip, pip, ho, ho?

christian



I'm damn insane actually (too much work to do, too little time). How about you? Looking forward to catching up next week. Have decided I'm going to stop smoking (again!) after that. Hmmm – don't really feel overly committed to the idea right at this moment. Am still coughing and a bit eewey from my viral thingy.

Have been cleaning out my cupboards at work because we're moving and i found all my handwritten stuff from last year about Stormy – spent my writing time this morning typing it all into the lap top.

Kym

PS: Do you know what the start date for 2nd semester is?



Now second semester, I should know this. Let me see. Next week is the last week of semester one, weekending 25.06.04. (I think) And traditionally there would be 2 weeks hols. So that would take us to 09.07.04. Which would tend to suggest to me, dodgy dates withstanding, the 12.07.04 would be the beginning of second semester. How does that sound?

I'm good, sore gum and all. I bit down on something hard and it jammed into my gum behind my teeth – being past the fortiness I don't have too many teeth left, but lots of gum. My pussy is on his last few days on this earth, only days to go, so that's sad.

Oh yes, next week, good you mentioned it. Thursday, wasn't it? How about Tuesday instead? I think my Tuesday has become my Thursday, which became my Wednesday. And soon my Monday is to become my Tuesday, who the heck can keep up? But I think for next week I need to change you to Tuesday, or Friday? What do you think?

I'm going to give up smoking too.

And I'm moving offices...

How in sync? (Good name for a boy band)

christian



Tuesday is probably better for me than Thursday so quite splendiforous of you to need to change.

Oh your poor pussy, I feel sad for my pussy too – but that's another story.

Where's your new office (anywhere near Melbourne Central?)

Have a splendid weekend – I'm about to go off and commiserate the closing of this office (even though we've got a week left here).

☺ Kym

PS: I've got a sliced finger, which i think is turning gangrenous (just wanting to up you on the hurty body parts stakes)



Nuts!

Can't talk, end of year. Almost there. Still getting stoned. Haven't fucked up yet. Might get away with it (end of school year). Am on holidays as of 12 midday Wednesday next week. Going to a 40th in Denmark tomorrow. MAdness at work. Much work.

So go suck a greek.

(I can't wait to sit onya sofa ya big green mole....)

Soon baby soon.

Can't talk... see above. End of school year (see above). 3 ½ days to go and then in a bit 4 weeks in Orstraylya!! Yipeeee!

Josh



These people who think that they do something important, you gotta hate them! You gotta agree! Never able to talk, always toooooo busy, snowed under – If you don't give us a hand soon darl, I might just go under and just be one big blob of "doingness", quite indistinguishable from the furniture, or a stale saucer of milk... the mull bowl, even.

Oh yes! The mull bowl. Of course, they still have time for that in their busy, busy, all-go, no time for anyone lives, NOW DON'T THEY!

Funny about that said Madge, as she bit what was left of her cuticle and spat it to the ground.

Fancy! said Gwynith, like she'd just discovered that the cat had shat in her best pot plant. Too good, for the likes...

Mark my words, Gwyny, they come crawling back when the fast lane burns them out. When the coke dealer won't supply on credit any more. When the bank forecloses on the yacht. Crawl back they will and you know what...

We'll act like we don't know them, said Gwyn, eyes lighting up like the end of her Stuyvesant.

Indeedie do dah day, said Madge. It'll be a cold day in Hades when I give them the time of day...

Penny for the poor, penny for the poor, Gwyn chanted, before an emphysemic rattle rolled out of her chest like a bowling ball hitting the gutter.

How the mighty will fall, said Madge, as she smacked Gwyn on the back with an open palm. I've lived here man and boy, I've seen them come and go. I've seen them. Carrying on like pompous whatsits

What'll we do Madge? What'll we do? said Gwyn, as she regained her breath.

We'll laugh like we haven't got a care in the world. Ha, ha, ha! Like we won the lott'ry, or somefink...

We'll kick at them, like we do at those stray cats. And hiss and spit...

We'll hold our nose in the air, said Madge. Like they done to us. The likes of them. Indeed!

Indeed, said Gwyn, stubbing out her ciggie in the mother of pearl shell ashtray.

christian



I couldn’t make a decision about putting Red down, so I escaped to the country.

 

No comments: