Thursday, June 17, 2004

I Was a Bit Flummoxed By This

I hope everything went okay at the docs?

christian


HI.

He was running 45 mins late, looked at me for 1 min and said he couldn't see anything wrong. I was a bit flummoxed by this, but had bloods taken, which will show if my counts are still down. I commented that i seemed to be in a lot of pain for "nothing wrong" and he repeated that he couldn't see anything wrong.

So I'm a bit out of sorts about it all, really.

How are you?

xTom


Well, good on him.

So, take ya vitamins and get some rest and… feel good about a doctor telling you there is nothing wrong.

I suppose. Hey?

Smile

christian


No that's the thing I *don't* feel good! I don't think he investigated properly at all!

I got lots of gum stuff anyway, and pain killers so that's kinda alright.

Tom


Ohhhhh spookily ominous... perhaps I'll get stuck as well... or more than likely 'come unstuck'. We are actually going out for dinner in St Kilda or perhaps I'll revisit the Sth Melb/Pt.Melb idea of last Fri. I don't finish working at the wine sales until 7pm so I will be tired, cold and hungry (and prob very grumpy) so she'd bettter come up with somewhere good!. Maybe you'd like to come too? Maybe not. Call me tomorrow. Ciao…

Rachel


Wine sales?

christian


(Josh)

Waiting, waiting, waiting? By the in-box every night, but no. Nothing! Um...Cough, cough, cough!

christian


No comments: