Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday Night at the Salon

I went down to my mate, D's, salon.

The salon is lovely and FILLED with the most beautiful wog boys I have ever seen. Y Gen wog boys, handsome and athletic who like dirty talk and being admired. And there is a lot to admire. And Friday night is drinking night and they are all, well, shall we say, enthusiastic. Lively. Smiley. Flirty. Sexy. They pat each other’s arses and hug, kiss and cuddle each other. And they are not intimidated by gay boys, in fact, they seem to like it. They want to know which one we think is the cutest.

And the bums on a couple of those boys? (How do you do the symbol of the tongue hanging out?) 😛

“So, you really think I’ve got a hot arse?” asked Nino.

“Yes.” I’d be on my knees in seconds eating you out, buddy. “Sure you have?”

He turned and looked at his arse then looked back at me. Angelic face. Big, bright eyes. Dirty grin. “Do you want it?”

Christian, I think you will enjoy having your hair cut here, I thought.

I was sure happy D could squeeze me in tonight, if not, may be one of the BOYZ might be able to squeeze me in. Big smile.

"Sure, I do," I said.

Nino smiled broadly.

Cute as fucken cute. I just wanted to lick him. Seriously, there wouldn't be one millimetre of his body I wouldn't slurp my tongue against.


No comments: