Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Kissing Frogs

I'm bored as bat shit! Life is as boring as bat shit.

I'm bored with everything. Life is boring, no matter how I pretend.

I look around the lounge room, it is still and quiet. Tim has just left. We went to Guido's to get stuff that we get from Guido.

Manny has just called my mobile. And the house phone. And my mobile...

I've got pains in my chest from smoking too much.

The Rover is still at the mechanic, I haven't called for four months. So you know it's six, if I'm prepared to admit to that much. (Ed note - never wonder how the car got so rusty so quickly, you left it by the sea for six months)

I'm scratching around at work for things to do. Oh, I hate that. I'd rather be flat out. Boring. Bored now. Well, at least there is the view. Breath taking really, when I sit back and take notice. Such depth, such breadth, to the horizon, how much air.

Mark's broke. Luke's leaving.

It's raining and cold.

I've had a j and two glasses of wine, eating baked beans on my own.

I haven't written anything for a year.

I'm still hoping for that tattslotto win, Thursday 20 million, could you imagine. Of course, it wouldn't change a thing... except having to go to the salt mines to pay the bills, but nothing else.

I've got nobody to inspire me, nobody to make me go all gooey, nobody to make me grin.

All I've been doing is writing my stupid journal, like anyone is ever going to see that? Dripping in sin? Mediocrity comes to mind.

It's so very quiet, I feel little and small.

I think I'll go trawl the net for a prince.

Go boy! Give it your all!

 

No comments: