Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hot

It's hot. Sticky. Sweaty. Tropical. Hot.

Hot, so I sweated all day yesterday, even my office air-conditioning didn't seem to help. Hot, so that I'm covered in perspiration by the time I have walked to work. Hot, so that I breath in solidifying air. Uncomfortable, ill at ease hot. Suddenly hot. Oppressively hot. Hot so I hate. Hot so I over heat.

I envied all the girls in their summer frocks, as I walk home from work. One slip of material open at both ends, how nice that would have been, how nice it looked. No knickers, I reckon, for that nearly naked in the heat kind of feel.

Rob said he'd worn a dress in his time, in the heat. I imagined him knickerless, at his suggestion of wearing a dress. Apparently, it's impressive, so Ab tells me. Now, if she doesn't want me to visualise Rob in that way she shouldn't tell me? Right? Right. And, of course, I don't, won't imagine that at all, (big smile) he is Ab's boyfriend, after all. Gorgeous Rob.

It's 8am and I've got to go out into it to get to work. Bugger! At leased it gets me out of the hot house, I guess. I'd rather a kaftan and some sandles, perhaps a parasol? Can you imagine?


My house would make a great parasol, for the day.

Oh grrrr, it's 8.10. Got to go.

Wish me luck

so I don't die of boredom, more dangerous than heat stroke! I'll be staring a spreadsheets all day.

Bring on the Xmas break!

New Year

another one gone.

Whoosh!


No comments: