Tuesday, November 23, 2004

PJ's Keen

I got home late, hours after PJ left me his message. My stomach buzzed as I read it. I could feel myself twitch.

17.19. Christian. I’d like to undo yr fly, slip u out of yr jocks & suck u off until u blew in my mouth - PJ.

Aussie boy PJ. Cute. Sandy-haired. Masculine. Nice nipples. Handful and then some. Gorgeous smile. Beautiful eyes which sparkle. Lips just made for kissing.

We always seem to miss each other, don't know why. The universe always seems to be against us, in one way or another.

23.23. Hey PJ, I didn't sign back into g/dar until now. Sure I’m keen. How could a boy ignore a message like that! Christian.

Pity! What that boy does to a pair of jeans, not to mention what he does to a pair of jocks, from the front or from the back. He tucks under, thick and solid; curves into the middle from both sides, from behind, with a finely furred line. Solid thighs, narrow hips. Hairy legs, fine hairy line up his stomach to his lightly hairy chest.

He unbuttons his jeans and slides them down over his thighs. I lie back on the bed and he kneels over me. He loves fingers. You should see his handsome face... as my lubed fingers... slide... up... his... arse. "Oh yeah," he says. It is all warm and smooth up there.

He leans down and kisses me passionately, with his Aussie Boy good looks and his charm. He smiles that smiles, cheeky, warm, only eyes for me, then our mouths and our lips meet, tentatively, touch like for the very first time, every time, and we kiss. He is nice to kiss, good at it, like he really means it, really wants to connect. I lose myself in his kiss.

We kiss while he takes the lube in his hand and rubs it on me, up and down my cock. Then he kisses even more passionately as I slide inside him. His breathing gets harder, just like his dick, he has a thick cock, his intensity gets stronger, I can feel every cell in his body buzz as he takes my cock all the way inside him.

He groans. He has a sweet gurgle in the back of his throat. He screws up his face as he tries to sit down on my cock even more.

That carefree Aussie boy with a face like sunshine, wantonly pleasures himself on my hardon. He shakes all over as I repeatedly slide into him. He pushes down on it. 

He loves it. He says so. “Oh yeah, just like that. Oh yes, that.... feels… amazing.”

We kiss like we want to eat each other. Then we do eat each other.



No comments: