Monday, October 01, 2007

The Eyes Have It

I smoked bongs with Nicholas. Not bad for a sick day? He's getting me some. I know, weak as piss. Cigarettes, too! I've had a major non-smoking malfunction.

Guido is in the Bahamas with some Eastern Suburbs families teenage son. He likes them young. He told me to stock up, before he left. I said that I wouldn't be wanting any, nobly and promptly turn to cigarettes again. That was some what of a false economy, now that I look at it.

Handsome Nicholas, however, makes the smoke twice as pleasurable. Sweet. "Another bong, Chris?" Not that I think about him that way, I don't, he's like a little brother, truly. He's a mate, really. But sometimes, when the smoke is good and the conversation lively, I can look at his piercing blue, bedroom eyes and his handsome Italian'esque looks smiling seductively, as he does and think, Nicholas, you are one beautiful man.

We ate big, juicy meat balls in bolognaise sauce, on spaghetti.

Of course, Nicholas' cousin's baby bonus children - four kids under eight - were there. Tim's been babysitting, I'm not sure why, Nicholas' cousin doesn't have a job, naturally. But she's got her commission flat and no custody battle's until December, so she kept telling me. I like her, but boy can she talk. All of Nicholas' family are like that. I like them, in a lot of ways, because they are real. Stupid, but real.

David met Nicholas for the first time. "But he doesn't even seem gay." Welfare has it's benefits, butches them up. If ever there was a case where the gay gene saved a boy, it's Nicholas. He's far too pretty to be straight, was the response from quite a few of his commission house relatives. He even has them in caravan parks in Tasmania. Two of his girl cousins came on to him last time he visited the isle. I can always hear the banjo start up when Nicholas tells me another of his families horror stories, every one of them with five baby-bonus children a piece.

But I tell you, you can see which of the boy cousins got the same genes as Nicholas, just sprinkled amongst them. Woof!

 

No comments: