Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fucken Taxi Drivers

Fucking, bastard taxi drivers. Incompetent bunch of pricks the lot of them.

Last night, I was following your typical dickhead taxi driver over to my mums. He was doing 40 kph in the middle of the road, taking up both lanes, and I was getting impatient with him, to be sure. When we came up to the Kew tram terminus, where there was a tram, on the other side of the road, about to turn into the tram station, what does this be-turbaned fuckhead do? Of course, he stops, suddenly and without warning and I hit the back of him. My ABS kind of skidded on the tram tracks.

He gets out and eyes me suspiciously, as he looks at the back of his car.

"There is no damage to your car," I say.

He looks at the back of his car, looks at me, as if he is about to say something, then he gets back in his car and drives off.

Nothing else was said.

Yes, okay. It was my fault because I went into the back of him. And yes, I was close to him, arguably too close, as I was sick of his snail pace and I was trying to push him along. But to stop when the road, heading east, is clear in front of you, just because a tram which was heading south may pull into the terminus. Fuckwit! Taxi drivers must be the worst drivers on the road.

My Peugeot now has a busted nose, it's kind of pushed in around the Peugeot badge. Not that anyone will notice, except for me. It's only very minor, but still annoying. I know I'm going to see it whenever I look at the car, though, reminding me that I'm an idiot for being sucked into and being affected by someone else's bad driving.


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

There was a black-out and I set a candle on top of my macG5. Wax ran down the screen and now I have a mark that daily reminds me of my stupidity.

Learn as long as you live I guess ;-(

FletcherBeaver said...

Absolutely. I have allowed other people's bad driving affect me in the past, (the speeding ticket earlier in the year) I should have learned by now.