Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From Russia With Love

Hello. My name is Titania.

I write to you a woman from Russia. I am 26 years old! The same age as you, Christopher.

I want to find the man for serious relation in your country, while I visit and site see.

I am athletic and blond. I cannot find the man in Russia for myself because it very difficultly in Russia. It is a lot of men in Russia who drink alcohol and touch each other and I'm not like it.

I want to create a home and to live in your country because the government care about people. I want to live and be sure in the future.

In Russia it is not possible to live easy. I want to tell about myself a little.

I live in city Cerenkov. It's 1000 km from capital of Russia Moscow. My city small and very beautiful. I work as the seller in shop home appliances. I learn English at night school.

I'm a cheerful girl who likes to go for sports and do all what like are usual peoples.

My history: I'm with my girlfriend were going to go in your country as tourists for search of men for serious relations. But my girlfriend could not go with me. She had problems with her family, who want her to marry and settle down, here in Russia.

But very soon, I will receive visa and I don't want to lose a chance to arrive in your country. I will receive visa in 7 days for your country.

Now, I'm in Moscow also and waiting for reception of my visa. It will be great if you can meet me and we can to have relations with you. I'm understand that it very good, but probably it's destiny for you and me. I understand that you will ask me "Where did you get my e-mail?"

I'm right???

Okay, I got your e-mail through a girl I met in my city. Her name was Anna. I gave her my letter and she told me that she will send my letter to you. And I will be very happy if YOU will answer me.

Anna showed me some photos, you are very handsome. I would very much like to accommodate you, judging from your photo.

I will be very happy you will write me and we will have our meeting very soon. And it is possible we a meeting in 7 days because I can arrive to you. I can pay for accommodation, but not with money. We come to some arrangement, I'm sure you understand. I'm very open minded. I like to please.

Please tell to me about yourself a little!

I send to you my photo with hope that you will like it and answer to me back. I will wait your answer so much. I would like to stay with you for a few months.

Write to me on e-mail : Titania_busty@hot4ru. Your new friend.

 

3 comments:

Bold oy! said...

You are all set up! It's a pity it's a girl, a beautiful Russian hunk wouldn't have been bad ;-)

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm sure I could work a Russia hunk into the story. Now let me see...

Gabriel said...

that is very original. i'm sure all the russians go to the same school to learn mail order bride correspondence. i remember receiving an equivalent from a gay guy. good one!