Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hot Thursday

Water. Litres of it. Aloe Vera juice. Just for the taste. (I'm sure it must be good for me. I should check if it has sugar?)

I had chicken parma for lunch, at 4.30. I took my mum to the doctor, at 2pm. The brain doctor, she's losing her memory. My beautiful, intelligent mother. She now has to have a M.R.I. It was bloody hot, far too hot to be taking people to medical appointments. It'll probably be 25 tomorrow. Hope so.

We ate out in a restaurant. "Oh, yes, lets?" said mum. She had veal. I had chicken. We talked about xmas day. It's at my sister's house. She lives in the country, close to Bolago, fifteen minutes by car. We went to Safeway and did mum's weekly shop. We drank tea and ate chocolate biscuits, when we got back to her place. "Before you go," she said. "I'll put the kettle on."

"Okay."

I'm stuffed! 


No comments: