Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'd Be Ending It

I’m feeling that depression that I felt last time I quit smoking pot. I asked my doctor about it back then and he said it would pass. And it did, a week or so.

It just makes me feel like life is worthless and there’s not really any point continuing. Nothing is important, every thing is a drag. It’s an awful feeling really. Luckily, it will pass, like it did last time, actually, this time last year. But how do the people cope who suffer from this continually? I’d be ending it, I can tell you, life isn't that special to always be feeling like this. It’s quite horrible. Debilitating. I can understand depressives leaping off bridges.

Now, I'm going for a bike ride to try and get whatever poison out of my system. Make my lungs gasp for breath, make my breathing rasp in my throat. It's the only way to feel normal again.

Then I'm off to Milk with Kane. Then dinner.


2 comments:

Oliver said...

So are you quitting pot because you want to quit pot, or because it will make you smoke cigarettes?

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm quitting smoking cigarettes, so pot has to go too.