Friday, February 20, 2009

Later...

I watched Another Gay Sequel. It is on my list of all time worst films. I almost turned it off before it was finished.

I opened the freezer to get some bread and a bottle of amyl fell out and smashed on the tiled floor, just as my scrambled eggs where ready. I had to just finish them, 2 minutes and they were done. The amyl stunk the whole house out. I tried to watch another movie, but eventually, I just had to get out, my head was spinning.

I went to Club 80. I haven't heard from Kane, so fuck him. Not that we have any agreements, but I think it is only polite to be somewhat exclusive to begin with. My Ex fuck buddy Stewart was there. I kind of wish he wasn't, he was so keen. He kind of took my attention... when, I was keen on giving somebody else a go. We did it, but my head wasn't really in it. He's cute, really. But... And then there was a lot of walking and chatting to Crazy Boy. I fancy him, kind of. No, I do. Maybe? He fascinates me.

But now it's 3am, and... ah, I don't know. That's my considered opinion on life. 


No comments: