Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm still not in the mood, ever since I have quit smoking I've had writer's block. Grrrr! I think it is the angst and the stress of quitting smoking that just takes me out of the creative mood and puts me in an anxious mood, which kills the creative process.

When will I feel normal again?

More difficult to give up than Heroin, so they say. I've always scoffed at that ridiculous statement, but now I'm not so sure.

I should just stop thinking about it. I'm not under any deadline.

David says I can't expect to feel normal after giving up an addiction (Ed note - 2 addictions) in just 3 weeks.

Oh fucken hell, kill me now!

And what if it doesn't come back, you know, like the world won't be a lesser place. Nobody is going to die if I don't ever write another word. Nobody is going to starve, cry, puke, or poke themselves for that matter.

Maybe I'll try some Haiku.

 

1 comment:

Bold oy! said...

When you get over the nicotine withdrawal you can smoke pot again and that will make the creative juices run, trust me, they'll come back.