Thursday, September 03, 2009

Josh Missed His Flight

Josh missed his flight. WTF?

He's not getting here until Monday.

Missed his flight? I don't get it. I've never missed a flight ever. There's a process, how can you go wrong? Actually, there was that one time with Kim when we were heading to Sydney. I missed it that day. Only domestic. But, Kim is a speed freak and can't get out of his own way. I was hassling him to leave, he was pissing about, doing god knows what. Actually, I know what he was doing. (Makes injecting in arm mime) It wasn't my fault. Or much fun, if I remember rightly.

I've never missed a flight when it's just been "normal" people. Josh was catching it in his home town, after all. There were no connecting flights, or some such reason. Get in a taxi and it takes you right there. Um, hello?


3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Was he flying Tiger Airways?

Oliver said...

Sounds like you can't wait to see him.

FletcherBeaver said...

It'll be great to see him, he is one of my favourite people in the world