Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Me And My Big, Drunk Flapping Gob! Ya Just Gotta Luv Me For It

Josh was looking a little down in the mouth, as the boy he likes, with who he has just rekindled a thing after last seeing him in primary school, hasn't returned his calls today.

He's around here pacing, checking his phone every five minutes.

Steven has just come out as gay and his mother called Josh's mother and the two mothers schemed to get the two of them together. Cute huh?

Josh and Steven have spent the last week together.

Well, Josh kind of likes him and there could be a million reasons why Steven hasn't called back, but Josh is nervous about it. Ansy, is a good word to describe him.

And I'd had couple of red wines, that’s two, and I was a bit fucken maggoted! Am I a cheap drunk, or what? And I couldn't help myself, I just had to share the fact that I had all three of mine text me y'day morning saying they want to see me.

Truthfully, I could do without it. But, Josh called me a maggot and stomped off to the sauna.

Well, all that pacing and phone checking just had to stop. It was driving me nuts!

Hick!

David has just found out that his new boyfriend has been lying and cheating and been unfaithful all the way along? So, he's ditched him and has taken to his bed.

There is a slight, although I don't really believe it, suspicion that the boyfriend has been messing around with Shane, who is now in Italy, with the beautiful Sebastian, and unable to defend himself.


No comments: